You can help protect the environment and support green jobs by donating your unwanted appliances to Appliance Depot. All donations are tax deductible. Donated appliances can be dropped off at 802 Marine Drive from 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday, or take advantage of our curbside pickup service.
Working or not, we accept the following large appliances for REUSE:
- Washers – FREE
- Dryers – FREE
- Ranges – FREE
- Refrigerators, Freezers, and A/C Units – $30 fee for Freon recycling.
- Microwaves – $5 fee for responsible electronics recycling.
We also accept drop-offs of the following appliances for RECYCLE:
- Dishwashers – FREE
- Hot Water Tanks – FREE
In addition to appliances, we accept DROP-OFFS of:
- Lamps, light fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Bed frames, metal furniture
- Lawn mowers, weed eaters, chain saws, hedgers
- Shop equipment, power tools, hand tools
- Baseboard heaters, radiators, furnaces
- Air tanks, water tanks
- Metal roofing, down spouts, gutters
- Metal fencing, posts, pipes, conduit
- Engine and auto body parts
- Sheet metal, angle iron, metal tubing
- BBQ grills, fire pits
- Batteries – auto, lawnmower, wheelchair
- Bicycles, scooters, and unicycles (hey, we can dream!)
- Wires, cords, cables
- Garbage disposals, metal sinks, trash compactors
- Metal ducting and vents
- Metal canopies
- Metal cabinets, lockers, lock boxes, fire boxes
- Sewing machines
- Musical instruments, stereos, speakers
Click here for cash donations.